The tastes, the sights, and the sounds. Enjoy Downtown Wilmington during the holiday season like never before! Here are some holiday activities within the city to make your experience magical!
1. Wilmington Jaycees Parade-Saturday November 25th at 11 AM. More details can be found here.
2. Riverfront Wilmington Ice Skating-Opening for its fourth annual season, the Riverfront Wilmington Ice Skating rink is a favorite for families across the tri-state area!
3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at The Playhouse on Rodney Square-Sunday, November 26th, don't miss this holiday favorite as it comes to life on stage for two exclusive performances. Make the event even more special by attending Tea with Rudolph beforehand!
4. The Nutcracker at The Grand- December 2nd and 3rd, this Christmas tradition is turning 51 in Wilmington! Tickets can be purchased here.
5. Holiday Shopping- Small business Saturday is an event downtown and many organizations are celebrating with special events and sales! Following the Jaycees Parade, head to Starbucks on Market to warm up and enjoy some complimentary live music. Then hit the streets and head to all of the incredible shops Wilmington has to offer to find something unique for your loved ones! Have some outgoing friends and family? November 24th & 25th at Poppycock Tattoo receive an additional $25 on every $100 spent on gift certificates! Looking for a special book for someone you love? Stop into The Ninth Street Book Shop! For some unique accessories and clothes, head to Spaceboy and Styles by Sassy!
6. Holiday Parties- There are so many outstanding restaurants in Wilmington with private space! Book your Holiday Party at Cafe Mezzanotte, Ernest & Scott Taproom, Chelsea Tavern, The Green Room, Mikimotos, or Domaine Hudson and leave all the work and clean-up to someone else!
7. Kris Allen Somethin About Christmas Tour 2017 at Live Nation Wednesday December 6th at 7 PM. Tickets can be purchased here.
Post by Julia Mason of Enthusiasm Lab