Last week we took a good look at all that has been accomplished in 2015 - now we're in 2016 and it's time to look ahead.
Personally, I'm not too big on New Year's Resolutions - I believe in seizing opportunities for improvement all year around.
I also believe in continuing commitment.
With that in mind, we at Downtown Visions commit to the following in 2016:
- We will continue working with all of our Downtown Businesses to help grow our economy
- We will continue working with all of our Downtown Residents to make our city an even better place to live
- We will continue working with all of our Downtown Visitors to ensure their visit is enjoyable and productive
- We will continue to keep our streets in Downtown clean and safe
- We will continue to work with local artists, musicians, and vendors to keep our city lively and entertaining
- We will continue to collaborate with individuals, organizations, and businesses to make Downtown Wilmington a destination for people to visit, grow a business, and enjoy a great urban lifestyle
There's a lot of great plans for Downtown Wilmington this year, from new residential units to new businesses to new dining and entertainment options. We'll continue to have special events morning, noon, and night - weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
I look forward to continuing to work with all of you throughout 2016!