Downtown Visions’ Façade Improvement Program is not only making our city a more beautiful place, it is also creating jobs and making business dreams a reality. Two of Wilmington's most recent popular dining scene additions received support through generous donations from Comenity Bank to the Façade Improvement Program.
Stitch House Brewery Economic Impact:
- Downtown Visions’ Interior Fit-Out Grant helped to bring the very first Micro Brewery to Downtown Wilmington
- The Downtown Visions Façade Improvement Program along with a generous donation from Comenity Bank offset a total interior construction cost of $788,693.79 with a $12,500 contribution.
- Added 170 indoor and 16 outdoor seasonal seats to the Downtown Community
- This project brought 31 new jobs to Downtown Wilmington
- Stitch House brings even more action to the Market Street corridor with hours 7 days a week (open until 1 AM Monday-Saturday)
Margaux Economic Impact:
- The opening of Margaux at 902 N Market St. created 22 new downtown jobs and opportunities
- The Downtown Visions Façade Improvement Program along with a generous donation from Comenity Bank offset a total construction cost of $370,000 with a $12,500 Interior Fit-Out Grant
- Added 74 new dining chairs to a destination restaurant in the heart of the Downtown area
Could your next big business idea use support from Downtown Visions, or would you like to support this impactful cause? Contact us to learn more.